miércoles, 11 de septiembre de 2013

J5me-Ad5. Prof. Grasso. 1ST WRITING COMPETITION: (pair work) ‘I have a stone in my mouth’

AND THE WINNER IS…

. A few years ago, my friend Peter and I were studying medicine at University. It was our first year there, we were young and happy. As time passed by, we began to have some differences. Peter was a better student than I was; he was amusing and handsome, so he became the most popular student. All the girls wanted to meet him.
I was in love with Samantha. One night in a party at the Main College, Peter kissed her with passion. He knew about my secret love to her and he didn`t care about it.
When the party was over, we came back together in my car. We were a little drunk. We had a strong argument, he tried to hit me; I lost the control of the car and we had an accident. I was angry and I didn`t help him to go out of the car. He died, but nobody knows what really happened. Silence is a stone in my mouth.      (Rosana & Julia)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario